Ethos, aims and values
Our vision is to be a school that challenges, develops and nurtures every child, where every child is free to be themselves. We constantly strive to change and to improve, to deliver a modern education that prepares our children for an exciting future, encouraging them to aim high and dream big.
We demand the highest teaching standards from our staff and use the very best learning methods to:
- Place the welfare and wellbeing of children at the heart of all we do
- Provide outstanding pastoral care, so each child feels happy, safe, valued and respected
- Achieve exceptional academic standards, giving each child the opportunity to gain access to their first choice senior school
- Deliver a diverse, enriched and imaginative curriculum that grows confidence, inspires interest, stimulates ambition and brings out the best in our children
- Enable the children to work both independently and collaboratively
- Deliver high quality learning that’s motivating, rewarding and fun, and ultimately leads to success
- Offer a broad spectrum of activities from music and sport to performing arts and outdoor education
- Our small class sizes ensure all children receive individual attention from staff yet still have the opportunity to build strong friendship groups. Staff, including specialist teachers, work closely with each child to help them achieve and thrive.
We inspire the children to try new things in the classroom, on the sports field and in our creative and performing arts studios, broadening their experiences and ensuring each child has the opportunity to develop and discover new talents through joyful exploration.
At Banstead Prep we are:
GET IN TOUCH