The very best teaching and learning methods will be embedded to enable Banstead Prep School to:
- Achieve exceptional academic standards allowing each pupil the opportunity to gain access to their first choice secondary school
- Deliver a diverse, enriched and imaginative curriculum which will stimulate interest and ambition
- Value and encourage the importance of working independently and together
- Deliver quality learning that is motivating, rewarding, fun and which leads to success
- Demand the highest teaching standards to ensure all children achieve their very best
- Provide outstanding pastoral care to allow each child to feel happy, safe, valued and respected and place the welfare of pupils at the heart of all we do
- Offer an increasing scope of activity in music, sport, performing arts and outdoor education.
Our small class sizes will ensure that all pupils receive individual, tailored attention from staff who know every pupil on a one-to-one basis. Staff, including specialist teachers, will work closely with each pupil to aspire to achieve and exceed their potential and will provide outstanding pastoral support so that pupils can thrive.
We will inspire our pupils to try new things in the classroom, on the sports field and in the creative and performing arts, broadening their experience and ensuring that every pupil has the opportunity to develop and discover new talents.
Our vision for Banstead Prep School is to be a school that challenges, develops and nurtures every pupil to be the very best they can be and achieve beyond all expectations.