We are seeking an enthusiastic part-time 1:1 Learning Assistant to join our team immediately on a zero hours contract (term time only).
- To work in the classroom in Year 3, supporting a child
- To assist with listening and following instructions, assisting in participation of class life, reading and writing, speech, language and communication, yet encourage independence
- To reinforce learning from classroom and support as and when necessary.
- To attend weekly 1:1 support with the Speech and Language teacher so this work can continue throughout the week and to meet with other outside agencies as required
- To build confidence, and to support with friendships at morning break
Working hours: Wednesday: 8.30am-11.20am and 2.20pm-3.50pm, Thursday: 8.30am-12.20pm, Friday: 8.30am-11.20pm (10 hours per week)
For full job description and person specification, and to apply, please click here to visit the United Learning Careers website