At Banstead Prep School we’re dedicated to providing children with a broad and varied curriculum, equipping them with skills for life, while helping each of them grow in character and be the best they can, every single day. We believe happy children learn best and confident children go far.
We demand the highest teaching standards from our staff and utilise the very best learning methods to:
- Place the welfare of children at the heart of all we do
- Provide outstanding pastoral care, so each child feels happy, safe, valued and respected
- Achieve exceptional academic standards, giving each child the opportunity to gain access to their first choice senior school
- Deliver a diverse, enriched and imaginative curriculum that grows confidence, inspires interest, stimulates ambition and brings out the best in our children
- Enable the children to work both independently and collaboratively
- Deliver high quality learning that’s motivating, rewarding and fun, and ultimately leads to success
- Offer a broad spectrum of activities from music and sport to performing arts and outdoor education
Our small class sizes ensure all children receive individual attention from staff yet still have the opportunity to build strong friendship groups. Staff, including specialist teachers, work closely with each child to help them achieve and exceed their potential.
We inspire the children to try new things in the classroom, on the sports field and in our creative and performing arts studios, broadening their experiences and ensuring each child has the opportunity to develop and discover new talents through joyful exploration.
Our vision is to be a school that constantly strives to change and to improve. A school that challenges, develops and nurtures every child to become more tenacious and courageous and perform to the best of their abilities.